Real Estate Sales/Administration Assistant
The Macleay Valley’s leading real estate sales team is expanding and is searching for the right person, with the right “can do/will do” attitude and strong team focus to support the sales team to deliver a smooth, enjoyable and professional service to our valued clients.
We are looking for someone that really thrives on a dynamic, ever-changing environment and who has a thirst for professional learning with an aim to fully embrace the big wonderful world of real estate sales.
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and professional individual to assist Kelly Flanagan, Principal, one of Australia’s best real estate agents, with world class client servicing. You will be providing customer service both in the office and on-site with clients. Drivers licence and knowledge of the area is required.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Happy personable nature with excellent people skills & telephone technique
- Enthusiasm and confidence
- Computer proficient with Word, Excel, web and email programs with accuracy in typing/data entry – previous experience in database programs or client care systems an advantage
- Excellent at multi-tasking & time management
- Attention to detail & fine organisation skills
- Cool headed in a high demand environment
- Honesty, loyalty, ethical
- Reliability, punctuality & team mentality
If you have a background and proven success story in fields like: sales, marketing, administration, conveyancing, customer services, management or similar, then we strongly urge you to apply.
The successful applicant will be given a solid platform of training and support to allow them every opportunity to succeed.
This is a full-time position. The salary and bonus package will be commensurate with qualities and abilities. The right person may have the opportunity to advance in the industry.
If you are committed to providing exceptional client service, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com by 5.00pm Friday, 21 September 2018.
JOIN OUR EXISTING SUCCESSFUL SALES TEAM AND ENJOY THE REWARDS!
What can ONEAGENCY Kelly Flanagan offer you?
* Secure salary package (Level 1 – $62,400 p.a.) including mobile phone, training and car allowance.
* Uncapped earning potential bonuses/commissions based on sales performance.
* A comprehensive training program, coaching provided by industry leaders.
* Recognition at the Australian Real Estate Awards (for high sales achievers).
* Support and mentoring by Kelly Flanagan one of the top 5 selling agents in NSW.
* Autonomy – work your own hours, be the master of your own destiny and choose how successful you want to be (once fully trained and earning).
* Dynamic team environment.
ONEAGENCY Kelly Flanagan is an agency with a difference, and it is the perfect place for you to succeed in your new career as a real estate salesperson. Why are we different? We prefer people with no real estate experience. If you have a record of high achievement in any endeavour, you have what it takes to succeed in real estate. Leave the rest to us – we will give you exceptional training and support.
This is not a commission-only position, and we do not debit the generous salary we pay against the commission you earn. If successful, you will be well paid while you learn everything you must know, in order to rank with the best in the industry. Successful salespeople come from diverse backgrounds – migrants, mature women returning to paid work after raising their children, nurses, ex-truck drivers, tradies, solicitors, bankers… You’d be amazed to see who “makes it”.
Essential to your success with us is:-
* Rock solid integrity and ethics.
* A mature and positive attitude, with life experience.
* Excellent relationship-building skills with a genuine interest in people.
* Demonstrated achievement and perseverance in past endeavours.
* A competitive nature and a passion for success.
* Enormous energy and a “can-do” attitude.
* Ability to work flexible hours.
* A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and learning.
* An Ambition to be the very best in your profession with the tenacity to see things through.
If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and are looking for a long-term career, apply now. Invest in a brighter future. A real estate career can set you up for life.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to learn more about becoming a real estate sales person.
DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY
We need more casual walkers to deliver pamphlets to local homes throughout the Macleay Valley.
Choose what day you walk! Choose what area you deliver in!
You need to be reliable and have a love of walking. Would suit retired or pensioners wanting to keep fit and earn some extra money.
The pay is $200 per thousand delivered, plus a generous bonus scheme. If you would like to be a part of our great walking team then please give us a call on 02 6562 3600 and ask for the Office Manager or email email@example.com