Administration Controller – Mid North Coast, NSW
ONEAGENCY Kelly Flanagan
- Beautiful Mid North Coast NSW.
- Be part of taking the areas best real estate agency to a whole new level.
- The regions best sales agent as Principal, a small office now focused on expansion.
- Strong proven systems in place and commitment to ongoing training.
About The Role:
A 2IC role reporting directly to the Principal of the areas most successful real estate agency – primarily focusing on freeing up the Principals time to focus solely on sales and sales team training. Working collaboratively with others, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business and the control and management of finance, facilities and equipment, human resources, IT, branding, and marketing at a very high level as well as helping to implement the hiring program and build the new sales team. This role requires high quality accounting, management and administration experience.
The Administration Controller reports to the Principal but must also be aware of the accountability to every individual in the company. He/she must maintain high standards as an example to all staff in relation to presentation, communication, work ethic and management of assets.
The Administration Controller will be required to plan, manage and report the agency’s finances they will have a strong bookkeeper as support. They will also fulfill the company’s human resource management functions and manage other administration staff, including the receptionist, sales secretary and sales assistants. There are systems to follow, but would value your input in improving them to make the company more dynamic and profitable. If so you will be rewarded accordingly. The goal will be to encourage a fun and cohesive environment whilst striving to achieve personal and team targets.
The role requires high standards in the administration department to support the high results and standing of our sales department. This a varied role and includes handling a range of queries from internal and external stakeholders, system implementation, facilities and resource management, office maintenance and customer care. There will be a need to promptly resolve issues and achieve best outcomes by creating an open flow of communication throughout the company, with customers and external stakeholders.
This is a responsible role that requires leadership, common sense and maturity. You must be able to work alone and as a team player.
There will be a focus on ongoing professional development and training with many opportunities to attend training, internally and externally.
The exact salary package will commensurate with your qualities and abilities.
About the Company:
ONEAGENCY Kelly Flanagan is the highest selling real estate agency in the Macleay Valley headed up by the highest selling real estate agent on the Mid North Coast, Kelly Flanagan. Kelly’s sells in excess of 150 properties each year. We are in the business of making peoples lives better we are committed to delivering the highest quality real estate experience and making the sometimes-overwhelming experience of buying and selling smooth and worry-free. With over 13yrs selling experience Kelly is now committed to implementing a plan of growth and expansion building a team of sales people and administration professionals to lift the bar in the local real estate world. Kelly’s sales success and business skyrocketed due to her no-nonsense, honest approach and her strong ethics, integrity and old fashion hard work.
To be successful you must demonstrate proven success in a similar role (Executive Assistant/Office Manager) with the ability to prioritize work and multi-task to ensure the timely completion of your tasks to a high standard. You will need to be highly organised, hard-working and collaborative with outstanding communication skills. You will be expected to be able to hit the ground running- this is a hands-on role that will suit someone with 5+ years experience in a similar position.
You will be capable of managing and motivating a small team whilst successfully implementing a program of growth and expansion. The ability to foster collaborative work relationships with internal and external stakeholders whilst also maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and discretion will be key to your success. You will be someone who will own the role and treat the business as their own. You will exemplify integrity, accountability, loyalty, leadership, common sense and aiming high in all that we do.
- 5+ yrs experience in accounting and management
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- An aptitude for study and training some involving travel
- The ability to research and chase down information as required
- You will have strong verbal communication – concise and constructive
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent accounting knowledge and experience.
- Proven management experience and performance management principles
- A level of experience in developing strategies and implementing plans
- Experience in preparation and presentation of reports
- Strong leadership skills – ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to build relationships among staff, partners and the workforce
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate – the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proactive and flexible during times of increased workload and also being available for evening events
- Punctual, professional and well presented
- Ability to accept constructive advice and feedback
- Team player
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Solution based thinker
- Sound knowledge of work health and safety processes
- Strong aptitude of MS Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Experience in real estate will be highly regarded – certificate of registration is preferred/not essential
- Demonstrated experience in website management through the use of Word Press
- Demonstrated experience in social media and social media strategy
- Demonstrated experience in sales, advertising, and/or marketing
- Providing high level support to the Principal
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the industry of the company
- Report to the Principal and keep them informed about developments affecting the business and its stakeholders
- Meeting co-ordination: one on one with Principal and team meetings ensuring prompt attendance, materials, reports, agendas, venue preparations
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity: wages/salaries budgeting, reporting and auditing, expense verification/ bookkeeping preparation, verify employee expense claims, check company credit card transactions against receipts, petty cash, respond to account enquiries from suppliers
- Preparation and analysis of financial and sales reports.
- General HR: recruitment, induction, performance managing and overseeing staff as well as standing in when anyone is away
- Ongoing compliance management.
- Workflow and rosters
- General internal and external correspondence
- Ongoing compliance management
- Arranging team events and keeping the team connected
- Coming up with new and innovative ways to promote the business
- Social media strategy/management, website management
- Facility management ensuring office tidiness/cleanliness, availability and functionality of equipment, ordering supplies, facilities management etc
- Managing office facilities and vehicles: maintenance issues, hiring/leasing, registrations, insurances and liaising with external suppliers when necessary
- Training and travel arrangements for staff
- Coordinating events: developing an events calendar and oversee planning and coordination, including staff and client events
- A lifestyle on the beautiful Mid North Coast in a coastal/country environment where you can own your own home or farm for under $450,000. Close to Port Macquarie airport.
- Being personally involved in lifting a highly successful business to a whole new level.
- Be surrounded by professional, enthusiastic, driven people aiming to be their best.
- Fun, exciting, challenging, rewarding work making lives better
- Challenging and engaging, ever-changing environment
- Working in an industry where you can make peoples lives better
- Self-improvement from training, conferences and mixing with the best in the industry
Key Selection Criteria:
Applicants should address the following Key Selection Criteria in the context of the essential and desirable experience outlined above.
- Experience working with or in a company
- Experience in leadership and management
- Experience in financial management of a company or projects
- Demonstrated communications, reporting and policy development skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated information technology skills
- Understanding of the challenges facing the real estate industry
- Demonstrated examples of proven performance in prior roles
- Demonstrated capability in management and or leadership roles
- Demonstrated capability to build relationships in promoting business activity
Successful applicants may be required to undergo a police check.
Applying for the Position:
If you think you suit the above criteria, apply now!
Applicants are required to address the KEY SELECTION CRITERIA as outlined above, provide current curriculum vitae together with contact details of three referees. Please submit your CV in WORD format.
Applications close on Friday 14th July 2017at 3:00pm.
Applications should be forwarded to: email@example.com
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.