This property has been running as an overnight motel for many years and then as short to long term accommodation. Now the owner is winding down due to a career change – 2 tenants remain.
So, it’s up to you how you treat this most amazing big river front property.
1. As is: get back to running the motel or hostel.
2. Get rid of the 1960’s additions and bring the majestic big Federation home back to its former glory – would be ideal as a B&B, health spa or boutique motel/restaurant.
3. Re-develop: this magic big river front block in the middle of Kempsey, overlooking the river and town and mountains, into villas or units (something Kempsey really needs)!
4. Keep as is and then build another ‘managers residence’ – there’s plenty of room for another dwelling.
This is one of the best blocks of land in Kempsey – river frontage, big sweeping river/town/rural/mountain views, high set/ flood-free buildings, 40m road frontage, easy drive-through access for buses, under 1km from the Kempsey CBD. The block is even sub-dividable (STCR)!
The current/complete ‘Skyline Motel’ consists of: 11 motel rooms and a 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom/1 Garage manager’s residence – so, this can be a ‘live in and work’ situation or, you can get extra income by living elsewhere and renting out the managers residence.
The centre piece of the building is the 102 year old Federation home (which has the managers residence attached) and (6) of the en-suite motel rooms. Then, sometime later (5) modern (1960’s) motel rooms and car shelters were added around the outside of the Federation home.
Features include: new massive solar hot water system, 13′ pressed metal ceilings, timber floors, new and/or modern motel furniture/bedding/TV’s/fridges/RC air-conditioners, fresh interior paint, large entertaining/BBQ deck with river views and gorgeous gardens.
– 12 guest parking lots – easy drive through access for buses.
– Land size: 4,768sqm approx. (river Frontage)
– Street frontage approx. 40m
– 1km from Kempsey CBD, 20min to Crescent Head beaches, 30min to Port Macquarie, 5km to the freeway.
– Flood free.
“This is an opportunity to create something amazing, income bearing and beautiful!”
Call any day, anytime to snap up one of our areas most enterprising opportunities.