Wow, this block has access on 3 sides – yes, legal access by way of Council road. You could build a duplex (two homes on the one title) on this piece of land if you wish – so one for you and one for the parents/kids/tenants (sub. to Council Approval of course!)
It’s located in a lovely sleepy little neck-of-woods on the fringe of town with great neighbours!
– A level 682.9sqm R1 General Residential building block.
– Can build duplex (sub. to Council Approval).
– Power, town water, sewer available (but must be joined to block).
– 1min drive to the fabulous Aldavilla Primary School.
– 2min drive to the Kempsey District Hospital.
Note: the Colorbond fence will be moved to the correct legal boundary soon – only this way because the owner owns both the house block and this vacant block.
So yes, you can have two homes, or a home and a massive shed that you can easily utilize from 2 road frontages (perfect for drive-through) or, just have it all to yourself, your kids and your pets.
It’s a really great block and opportunity – very rare to find. Call us any day, anytime.