What would happen if two Australian surfers, a Hawaiian princess and a boat house in Kaua’i somehow magically crossed paths? Something totally, breathlessly, stunningly, amazing and unique.
Behold ‘Lorikeet Lodge’ near Crescent Head – world famous for surfing (that’s where the two Australian surfers come in) and a magical, fairytale home and bungalow styled after the traditional Hawaiian boathouse (that’s where the Hawaiian princess comes in).
‘Mele Manu’ or ‘Song Bird’ is the Hawaiian name intimately bestowed upon the home describing the spirit of this inspiring creation. Designed and crafted by loving hands to create a true paradise of wonder and relaxation, of light and love, of space and openness. This one will have you at the driveway.
The love of Hawaii, surfing, ocean life, nature, the sky and the stars have brought this to be and now it is offered with love to you.
The presentation is faultless, the feeling is serendipitous. When something like this crosses your path you know it’s meant to be.
– 1Ha. (2.5Ac) of tree-scaped paradise.
– The Hawaiian styled home and bungalow well off the road at the rear of the block.
– The home boasts: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus amazing verandahs and a little getaway sleep-out – I’ll let you discover the other hidden treasures!
– Polished timber floors, cathedral type ceilings, French doors.
– Main bedroom features: his and hers walk-in robes, en-suite and deck.
– The kitchen features: pantry cupboard, electric cooking.
– Slow combustion fire.
– Full wrap-around verandahs.
– Dog proof yard.
– The bungalow boasts: 1 bedroom, lounge room, kitchen, bathroom, garden room and features so many little amazing surprises I can’t wait to show you.
– There are 2 colour coded storage containers that can stay with the property.
– Tar road, springwater bore, town water.
– Full concrete driveway.
– Privately set off Crescent Head Road only 10 minutes to Crescent Head surf and 5 minutes to Kempsey shopping or 30 minutes to Port Macquarie for the airport.
– And a lot of little extras – ‘you’ll be blown away’
If you want to feel like you are on holidays for the rest of your life – you need to live in this place. Call us anytime, any day. Aloha