It’s no wonder why people stay living on Lord Street for many years – many residents have lived in the area for over 25yrs! Living with Macleay River frontage makes for a spectacular view! The street must have taken its name from the familiar “oh my Lord”.
Yep, you can see the river even from the kitchen – big sweeping up-and-down views of the sparkling Macleay River and the majestic mountains of the Great Divide on the horizon. The view is enormous, mind blowing, breathtaking – it is something that makes living in town absolutely divine and very hard to leave.
The pool – with all those views, is the best present you could buy yourself and your family.
– 4 bedrooms (or 3 with a study).
– Stylish bathroom.
– Open-planned kitchen/dining/family with lounge room that can be opened-up or closed-off with large French doors.
– A very enjoyable/social kitchen with views river and: new stainless steel stand-alone gas stove/electric oven, range hood, large fridge space, pantry.
– Stainless steel ceiling fans, gas heater.
– Separate toilet near laundry.
– Back deck with covered lounge area.
– Modern interior renovations
– Single garage + double carport and loads of concrete driveway for reversing.
– Solar hot water.
– Gorgeous easy gardens that give your home a wonderful privacy.
– Only 700m walk to the Kempsey town center – but up high and dry with no flood problems.
This home-sweet-home, is designed to live and have fun and take in the river views while doing so. You’ll love it, come see for yourself.
Don’t just live, live well instead.
Call or email us any day, anytime.