This is just the home for those that dream of ‘easy maintenance’ yet with a ‘character home please’. It’s not easy to find such little gems as this one.
It’s a good sized home on just a little 441sqm block. Although the owner has put up an above ground pool for the kids – it’s easy to take down and sell too if you wish – either way the amount of lawn mowing is insignificant but enough for your little pooch or toddler if you have one.
The home is gorgeous with its quaint veranda and timber features and high ceilings and picket fence. Having a wonderful wheelchair ramp at the front also allows everyone to be able to enjoy the happiness and warmth of this wonderful home.
If you are searching for a yummy little home without all the yucky yard maintenance of a big block then this one is for you.
Here’s just a few of the features:
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1 garage, above ground pool.
– Modernised home inside: all plaster walls and ceilings (no asbestos).
– Access the main bathroom from the main bedroom and hallway.
– Disabled bathroom in the laundry.
– Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with lots of light.
– Electric cooking.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Great external paint and appeal.
– A little touch up paint required inside due to wheel chair scuffs.
– Great roof.
– Small above ground pool with disability steps (optional) installed for therapy and cooling off.
– Lockable, dog-proof yard.
It’s so cute you’ll want to hug it! Come on call us any day, anytime to own this little treasure.