I call this one ‘Gypsy Acres’ – I think it was the white pony hanging out on the front porch, the gypsy green colour on the buildings, the chooks, the dogs, the cats, the cows.
This one is definitely for those that love character and crave a few lush acres to use for growing or grazing. And this is definitely one for gorgeous scenery and serenity.
And if you love the beach and the water you’ll be in heaven because South West Rocks is only 10 minutes away! You can go fishing, surfing, paddling every day and then retreat back to your little rural sanctuary and get away from it all and just chill out.
And, if you need extra space to use as a ‘work from home’ situation or ‘guest accommodation’ or ‘art studio/music studio’ then you will be head over heels for this place. Oh, yeah, it’s got a house and a big separate studio that is awesome!
So hear it is in a nutshell:
– 1.18Ha. (2.92Ac) lush rich soils.
– 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom timber farmhouse.
– Renovated dairy bails (studio): 6 rooms, power, phone, fire, bathroom.
– Rainwater tanks, septic system.
– 15minutes from Kempsey, 10minutes from South West Rocks.
– Down a little quiet country road.
– Stunning views all around.
“It’s a truly magical place! If you love country character, you’ll love this place! It’s a rare find indeed.”
Call us any day, anytime.