Located in an exclusive semi-rural estate, only 7 minutes from Kemspey and 18 minutes to world class beaches – this elegant brick home, pool and shed shine bright on top of the hill.
This one is ‘as good as new’, much loved and will be greatly missed. This could now be your chance to acquire the Euroka lifestyle and live the good life!
There is something special about big wide dual entry doors, a big wide foyer and sleek porcelain tiles greeting you upon arrival – it feels regal, sophisticated even. It definitely feels like a home that is above the rest right from the start. “Well, at least I know you’ll love these dual entry doors on moving-in day!”
This home is as clean and tidy as the day it was built and you can move in and enjoy it from day one! Also the owner is flexible with settlement times (within reason) – so you can have before or after Christmas!
Here’s the beautiful break down for your quick reading:
– 1Ha (2.5Ac) block on the hill
– North-facing 4 bedrooms/3 bathrooms/2 garage brick home with Colorbond roof to hear the rain
– Large sunny formal lounge room, separate theatre room, open-plan kitchen/dining room leading to covered back patio
– En-suite + built-in robe + study or (dressing room) to main bedroom
– Built-in robes to all other bedrooms
– Main bathroom with separate toilet/shower/bath tub
– 3rd toilet & shower in laundry – easily accessible from pool area
– Fresh crisp neutral tones – every furniture style will match!
– Internal access from double remote access garage
– Slow combustion fire, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans
– Pool-side covered BBQ entertaining area
– Solar heated in-ground pool
– Solar hot water
– 6m x 6m Colorbond shed
– All-weather driveways, orchard trees
– Dog proof house yard + pony paddock
You couldn’t buy the block and put this here for under $600,000 – this is one of those chances you dream about: buy at good value, move in, do nothing, relax in luxury!
I’ll leave the rest for your personal discovery. Call us anytime, any day to arrange your inspection.