Located in a little quiet street, it’s got a lovely open view across paddocks and it seems perfectly solid with room for you to just add your own flare! The kids can walk to High Schools from here and even Primary School (well we did, yes I was raised nearby!).
This home is so very deceiving from the street – it’s not until you go in do you find out just how accommodating this one can truly be.
The floor plan is so that, if you wanted to, you could easily convert to a 1 bedroom unit at the back and still have a 2 bedroom home at the front (quite easily really).
This is what you get:
– 577.8sqm block with elevated views.
– 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, kitchen/dining, 1 bathroom, 1 laundry, separate toilet, elevated front deck.
– 2 reverse cycle air conditioners, 1 air conditioner, ceiling fans.
– Single garage under the home at the front.
– New single garage ‘Colorbond shed’ in the backyard with water tanks.
– Garden sheds.
– Good iron roof, good solid brick piers, good solid hardwood frame, beautiful tongue ‘n’ groove floor boards underneath.
A good value property – just add your own colours and curtains so to speak and you’ll be a happy little home owner.
Call us any day, anytime.