Yes, you can put your caravan or boat in the back yard – and what a back yard it is! It’s not too big and not too small. Unlike many boring, open backyards this one is beautiful and private as all around the fringe is a healthy array of shrubs and fruit trees. It sure creates a lovely atmosphere to live in.
– A very nice block of 761sqm with vehicle access into the backyard.
– A very sweet, one owner, brick and tile home: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 garages.
– En-suite and walk-in robe to the main bedroom.
– Formal lounge, dining, kitchen opening to family room which then flows to lovely big covered garden patio.
– New electric stove, electric oven, range hood.
– Electric roller door.
– Ceiling fans throughout.
“This home is in wonderful condition and as-clean-as-a-whistle after having a ‘nana’ love it for the last 13yrs. The main bathroom has hardly been used! And the other great thing is the location and positioning in the estate – it’s right at the start, the first house on the right and doesn’t seem so suburban but rather private and less congested – it’s a really nice spot to be!”