It’s not until you pull off the street and walk around the back do you truly appreciate the laid back beachy vibe of this long held Crescent Head home.
This is a very spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with the much-loved wrap-around verandahs. Yes, the color is a bit ‘brown’ but wow, how good would it look in a much paler tone! And, it’s all-weather, long-lasting, white ant-proof Hardiplank exterior will easily paint up perfect with very little effort. “I can’t wait to see what someone will do to this place!”
And, lets focus on the easy backyard access to the ‘very high’ and the ‘very long’ garage and carport. How good is it? Well it’s of hardwood frame and it’s so high you could have surfboards on top of a Mercedes Sprinter and drive straight in under the carport. ‘Gee, you could make a granny flat out of the garage!’
The home is impeccable for its age. The living area is a true relaxing delight where all the family can gather and talk about the wave of the day or the one that got away.
Here’s the beachy basics:
– 639sqm block with easy backyard access for vehicles and loads of off-street parking.
– A solid, yes very brown, and very spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home.
– A wonderful floorplan feature is the ‘study area’ – it’s more than a study, it’s like a little lounge area where you can go sit quietly and watch TV away from the main lounge area.
– Features of the home include: built-in robes, high ceilings, large kitchen, 1 inside bathroom and 1 bathroom off the verandah, a large skylight keeping the kitchen well lit and fabulous big double front doors!
– 1 big garage, 1 big carport.
– A wonderful area where you don’t get any ‘foot traffic’ and ‘tourist noise’.
– A wonderful backyard with a lovely shade tree and lawn to laze about on.
Folks, this is a really good home in a really nice spot! Call us any day, anytime to jump on this one.