This gorgeous character home that’s had a stunning full interior renovation is the best value buy in the area today. Yes, everything inside except for the original, rustic, polished timber floors is new, modern and beautiful. It’s such a surprise when you walk in – the gorgeous wide timber floor boards, the high ceilings, the freshly painted plaster walls, the open plan living, the lovely big kitchen in the corner, the lounge with the fire place, the big bathroom…it’s a wow, wow, wow!
So yes, the owners have, in the last couple of years, ripped the entire interior out, right back to the frame and replaced everything. Everything inside the home including the wiring, plumbing and internal walls and ceilings are NEW. Now that’s value.
So it’s the best of both worlds: new and modern inside yet quaint character outside!
And then there’s the big 10m x 7m steel shed with access off the back lane.
Here’s a basic breakdown:
– 537sqm block with rear lane access.
– 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home.
– Brand new interior (all except for the original polished timber floors in the lounge/hallway and bedrooms).
– High ceilings.
– Built-in robes in every bedroom.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, slow combustion fire.
– Electric cooking, dishwasher.
– Security screens, new blinds.
– New wiring, new plumbing.
– New new Colorbond roof.
– Near new solar hotwater.
– 10m x 8m steel shed with concrete floor.
– Secure dog-proof Colorbond fencing.
– 5 minutes west of the Kempsey town center.
– 25 minutes to beaches.
“Having the interior as modern and brand new and with this big shed makes this place the best value buyer under $260,000 you could find in our area. Get in quick – call us any day, anytime.