One of the best ways to enjoy the world-class beauty of Arakoon and South West Rocks is ‘by yourself’ – and that is exactly what you will be doing living here. I don’t know of another place around Arakoon that gives you the feeling this one gives you – the feeling that you are the only people on earth, the feeling of deep relaxing and at the same time inspiration. It’s also this feeling that you are ‘up above the lands below’ like you are ’emperor of all your lands’ for as far as the eye can see.
There’s something just so special about this place and where it is – bushland all round. Yes, it’s got to do with the mesmerizing view: the tree tops, the rainforest, the ocean, the sky and the mountains, the colorful sunsets and bold storms rolling in.
You can have your own sanctuary up here and you can go down to the world on the street whenever you choose and when you’ve had enough fly home and take your perch above and beyond it all. Only a privileged few get a chance to live like this around here.
The home itself is very impressive – it’s the quality that stands out. You can feel the solidness; you can see there’s not one crack in the entire building. It’s quality through and through. Sure, you can modernize aspects if you like, or you could just live comfortable and sleep well at night with this home as it is knowing you bought one ‘as good as it gets’.
“And if you like golf you could, as this owner does, practice your 9 iron all over the place!”
Here’s the beachy basics:
– 1.89Ha. (4.67Ac) of manageable land high on the hill overlooking Arakoon and South West Rocks.
– Views all the way to the mountains with the ocean in front of you and the rainforest at the rear.
– Borders National Park.
– Tremendously built, super spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 garage brick veneer home with hardwood framing.
– Formal lounge room, open-plan kitchen/dining, separate toilet off main bathroom, 2nd bathroom in expansive laundry, wonderful big front verandah.
– Separate Colorbond garage (tractor shed).
– Natural rainwater via 95,000L of tank space.
– Tar sealed driveway.
– 2 minutes drive to the beach!
– 30 minutes drive to Kempsey.
Call us any day, anytime to go and see this magical Arakoon lifestyle on offer.