You know some homes just have great bones, a great flow or floor plan – you walk in and go ‘wow I could really do something great with this one’ (because the bones are there!)
Well, this big old solid home in East Kempsey has the goods: it has the structure, the size, the shape and the location but yes it needs work. The good news is that when you do the work, you’ll get your money back…this is East Kempsey after all.
So for all you sleeve-rollers out there, here’s one for you. This is it in a nutshell:
– Nice, neat 465sqm elevated block.
– A 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 garage home with a striking stature or street presence (although needs painting and new windows).
– Big bedrooms.
– A great solid hardwood frame.
– Good iron roof.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning.
– French doors to front.
– Neat backyard and fencing.
“Essentially I think this will be absolutely amazing one day: rip up the carpet, polish those boards, throw on the paint, new kitchen and bathroom and new windows all round – do the work, reap the rewards and enjoy the location!”
Call us any day, anytime to get in on this one!