Yes, you know as soon as you walk in that this is a quality, ‘what you see is what you get’ property.
And then you find out that it is the proverbial ‘family home’ and now affectionately known as ‘Grandma’s House’. Grandma and Grandpa purchased the block and built the home in the 1960’s and then raised the kids, built an extension, renovated, loved and cherished this delightful home every day, all day. You’ll know, you’ll see!
– 714sqm approx. block, well-fenced.
– Beautiful clean, shiny, warm & cozy home: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (2 toilets).
– Lovely big sunny L-shaped lounge/dining, back sunroom, internal laundry.
– Wonderful clean, tidy, very accommodating kitchen.
– Lovely back patio + sunny front verandah.
– Great roof, great exterior.
– Great interior: plaster walls, new carpet, high ceilings.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans.
– 1 garage, 1 carport.
“Polwood Street is a wonderful street, nice and wide and very quiet! Like I said, it’s all good with this one!”
Call us any day, anytime.