So many times in this job I am asked something like: Do you have anything with a good, but separate, granny flat because my parents need to live with us?
And so many times I have to reply: No!
But this time I can say Yes, Yes, Yes!
You’ve asked for it, you’ve searched for it…now here it is! A 3 bedroom master-built residence and a 2 bedroom granny flat on a heavenly 1 Ha. block.
This is a stunning new ‘Council Approved’ dual-occupancy home in a 1st class location with heavenly views you only dream about. This is perfect for those that want to live in style and have their family (or anyone) live with them (but not with them if you get my drift). This granny flat, with its own parking and entrance could rent for $260/wk.
You’ll be living on ‘cloud nine’ here. The location is as good as it gets: a northerly aspect with panoramic rural views over Euroka with its lush green rolling hills everywhere you look (you also get a magic NE breeze to keep you comfort).
Here’s the breakdown:
– 1 Ha. (2.5Ac) approx of lush established lawns and delightful gardens.
– Main House: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 9′ ceilings, main bedroom with en-suite and parents retreat, all bedrooms have built-in robes, huge double linen storage, full tiled floors throughout, large 2-pac finished kitchen and huge walk-in pantry, RC air-conditioning, elevated back veranda, paved front veranda and a huge attached garage/workshop with automatic tilt-a-door and internal access.
– The granny flat features: 2 bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans, lovely bathroom and laundry, electric cooking, double sink, modern kitchen, large private veranda, big carport, independent power supply and tiled flooring throughout.
– Huge double garage separates the 2 dwellings – this garage space could easily be converted to extra living space for either dwelling.
– A very large solar hot water system feeds both homes.
– Dog-proof fenced yard.
– Hot house.
– Level access, wheelchair ramps.
– Only 10 minutes from Kempsey, 25 minutes to Crescent Head, 30 minutes to Port Macquarie.
The 9yo home is as good as new – the owner was literally the builder and they built it for themselves and have loved it every day after – it’s quality throughout. The homes feature fine finishing touches and some unique features to discover. A top quality package, one you don’t see every day…an absolute delight to offer and a rare opportunity that is so commonly sort but hardly ever found.
Call today to arrange a time to view.