Amazing Arakoon acreage with loads of water and easy access, a large level house where parents can live at one end whilst the rest of the family lives at the other end, a little twist of opportunity if you wish to grow anything for hobby or income.
Yes, this property is also a licensed nursery. Not in operation now but all infrastructure still here in great condition. So we are not selling a business at all – we are just selling the property, with amazing water systems, an amazing Colorbond garage/workshop and 2 hothouse igloos. Indeed, the owners could remove the igloos if you wish and you would simply enjoy a great home and shed on a great block.
Actually this is one of the best blocks on acreage in Arakoon with wonderful open space, easy access for vehicles, loads of space to build more sheds, great drainage and sunny northerly aspect.
– A stunning 1Ha. (2.5Ac) approx. near level block.
– Very spacious and level 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living brick home.
– Floor plan allows for one end of the home to accommodate the parents: separate lounge, bedroom and wheelchair friendly en-suite.
– At the other end of the home are the other bedrooms and main bathroom.
– In the middle is the extremely large lounge room, dining area, kitchen and laundry.
– Features: reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in robes, separate toilet.
– Enjoy the sunny front verandah or the shady back verandah.
– Enjoy the triple length carport attached to the home providing rain-proof access.
– Enjoy the huge concreted driveways and parking areas – something you don’t see every day but something that makes life so much more enjoyable for when you need to work on a vehicle/project or simply not have mud and dirt everywhere.
– Enjoy the 16m x 5m Colorbond garage/workshop – 15Amp power, phone, water, concrete floor and 4 work sections already divided.
– Garden shed.
– Bore/pump, dam, irrigation system. 1 x 10,000L concrete water tank, 1 x 13,500L poly water tank, 2 x pressure pumps.
– 2 hothouse igloos – one with power.
– Fenced vegetable garden.
– Few minute’s drive to a selection of world class beaches.
– 5 minutes to the centre of South West Rocks.
– 25 minutes to Kempsey, 50 minutes to Port Macquarie or Coffs Harbour.
“This entire property is superbly presented, you could move in and do nothing! Or you could enjoy pottering in the igloos and sell your produce at the markets or wherever you like! What an opportunity!”
Call us any day, anytime to chat more about this one.