Finally a big ‘modern’ home on a few acres, a shed and a highly desired location – the Hillview Estate! And yes, it’s also in the Aldavilla Primary School precinct and I know there’s a lot of people who want their precious ones to attend that school.
This big ‘free living’ home showcases an open-plan design flowing out to an amazingly large timber deck where you can oversee your backyard and the bushland backdrop.
The standout features of this home are the bedroom sizes, the grand hallway and the wonderful flow of the inside living to the outside deck. I guess some of you will be drooling over the brand new Colorbond shed in the back yard too!
Here’s the basic breakdown:
– Picturesque bushland outlook on approximately 1Ha. (2.5Ac) block in the newest small acreage estate.
– Super spacious 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 garage brick home with Colorbond roof.
– Open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge room with a kid’s play room (or could be theater room) off to the side.
– Walk-in robe and en-suite to main king-size plus bedroom.
– Huge built-in robes to other bedrooms.
– A laundry good enough for Hollywood – you’ll never need for storage.
– Slow combustion fire and reverse air conditioner with a bonus ducting system to put either the warm or cold air to bedrooms if needed.
– Big free open-plan kitchen, dining, living leading out to magnificently large back covered deck.
– Internal access to garage.
– Main Deck Area: 12m x 4m with another 11m x 2m deck area to enjoy.
– Solar hot water.
– NBN wireless.
– 10,000L water tank to laundry and toilets – also to town water if necessary.
– Tar road, town water, bio-cycle septic.
– 9.5m x 7m barn-style Colorbond shed.
– Dog-fenced yard.
– 10 minutes drive to Kempsey, 28 minutes to Crescent Head, 40 minutes to Port Macquarie airport.
It’s not every day, you get the opportunity to buy a near new (built 2015) home, land and shed package. So if you want space, style and serenity then give us a call any day, anytime to make it happen.