Finally here it is, the one we’ve been waiting so long for – this magic little hideaway in Aldavilla.
This is the quiet ‘out of town’ lifestyle ‘on a few acres’ that so many dream of – and look at the price! Woohooo! Yes, it’s affordable.
It’s a real surprise package – it’s been like a mini hobby farm, the owner has had her horses down here for years. Yes, there are a couple of paddocks and a dam.
One of the best things is the lovely bushland views from every window and the feeling of privacy! “You won’t believe your luck! You won’t believe you are only 10 minutes from town!”
The brick and tile home is both simple in ways and yet very spacious in ways! Let me explain: the original home was added onto and the home now accommodates two generations. Grandma needed her own space and an easy-access shower! So the solution was a wonderful big extension comprising a large studio room and a large bathroom with a huge hob-free shower!
The other ‘spacious’ factor is the huge sunroom – it’s really where most of the time will be spent if you are inside I think! Why not, it has the best views, it’s sunny and bright and lets in the breeze perfectly.
Here’s the simple breakdown:
– 1.29Ha. (3Ac) approx. hidden off the main road down by the creek.
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 carport brick and tile home.
– Formal lounge room, 2 smaller bedrooms, 1 gigantic studio bedroom with en-suite, kitchen/dining, massive sunroom + main bathroom and laundry.
– The Studio Room: built-in robes, en-suite, reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and slow combustion fire in the lounge.
– Built-in robe to one other bedroom.
– Town water, dam.
– Brick store room.
Be quick folks…call us any day/anytime.