Now this is what living at Crescent Head is all about – this is why we love it! This is the ‘chilled out’ lifestyle on the water we all dream of and this is one of the original 60’s surf houses – and it still brings much joy to those within its walls today.
If sitting on the deck or lying in bed and looking at the Pelicans glide past on high blue lake bordered by Paperbarks and Tea Tree gets boring (how really) then go and touch it – simply walk to the water, walk in and belly flop into liquid heaven within 20m of your back fence you’ll be floating with the dolphins. It is heaven.
The lake reserve at your back door is like owning a whole lot of land you don’t have to pay for – really, it’s not that used down this end and so you get it to yourself most of the time. You get to walk out and quickly pump some yabbies’, throw in a line, lay out between the trees in a hammock, play Australia Day cricket and have massive BBQ gatherings or simply enjoy the spectacular of the clean, uninterrupted natural coast line. You can even paddle around to the main beach from here! What a way to start each day – a lovely paddle to the beach and back.
Here’s the beachy basics:
– A beautiful big 682.9sqm approx block that backs onto the lake reserve.
– Rear access into the block as well – you can bring boats, caravans and trailers in that way and park them in the big back yard.
– 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 garage, 1 carport.
– Upstairs: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom home with open plan kitchen/dining/family flowing onto the deck, formal lounge, separate large pantry/storeroom.
– Downstairs: self-contained flat with 1 bedroom/lounge room, separate kitchen room, separate bathroom.
– Downstairs: large laundry with 3rd bathroom.
– Level walk to shops.
It’s just so beautiful and serene; sitting out on the deck with the morning cuppa will be a dream-come-true. Living on the lake makes living at Crescent Head so much more amazing.
Call us any day, anytime.