“This is the best lifestyle you can buy this close to Port Macquarie for this price! And, it’s so amazingly quiet now that the Freeway has moved away – it’s just a wonderful village lifestyle within a few minutes drive to everything really.”
– Fishing, skiing, BBQ at the deep tidal waters of the beautiful Wilson River Reserve – only 2 minutes drive.
– Freeway access only 3 minutes drive.
– Port Macquarie town center only 15 minutes drive.
– Kempsey 20 minute drive.
– Wauchope 15 minute drive.
Telegraph Point (or ‘Telly’ to the locals) is a great little place to perch yourself – there’s two watering holes (The Tavern and The Club), a Primary School, Petrol Station an amazing ski park ‘Stony Creek’ and even a great paintball park ‘Mid North Coast Paintball.’
– 809sqm block with rural backdrop.
– Very solid, very neat 2 bedroom (+ sleep-out), 1 bathroom home.
– Built-in robes to both bedrooms.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Great big double length garage/workshop.
– Netted veggie gardens plus chook pen.
– Vehicle access to back yard.
This home has been loved and looked after since the day built in the later 70’s early 80’s – all plaster walls and ceilings inside, good roof, good piers.
So bring your boat, bring your caravan and get the good life! Can’t wait to show you, call us any day, anytime!