Ok, here it is – the newest kid on the block! This modern family home is only a few years old. Located in the popular Yarravel area and the Aldavilla School precinct this is a great place for young families to spread their wings or anyone really wanting a pretty place to live on a few acres yet only be a few minutes to shopping.
This 3 bedroom home was designed to be easily converted to 4 bedrooms if one wished – all that would require is a simple bedroom wall and door inserted. However, the current design allows for 2 large separate living areas.
The other welcoming and homely feature is the use of natural timber – it brings the earthy, natural vibe into an otherwise very modern home. It’s a nice touch indeed and something you don’t see very often these days in new homes.
Here’s the beautiful basics:
– A very pretty and park landed 1Ha. (2.5Ac) approx block, over-looking gorgeous dam below.
– Modern 2 year old home with gorgeous Northerly aspect taking in the dam view and capturing the winter sun.
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, gorgeous big covered deck.
– Parent’s bedroom at one end, kids rooms at the other!
– Huge main bedroom with spacious and stylish en-suite featuring frameless shower recess.
– Stunning timber bench kitchen with 900mm stove/oven and stainless steel range hood.
– Plus, an amazing big walk-in pantry and large separate fridge space.
– Yummy big wide timber floors throughout living areas (carpet in bedrooms) and big solid featured timber doors.
– Built-in robes to other bedrooms.
– Large laundry.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion fire, ceiling fans.
– Town water, tar road.
This home was made for fun and space and it is just lucky enough to have a gorgeous view over a pretty dam and bushland in the background.
Come and see for yourselves, call us any day, anytime.