Located in the lovely Northern end of Albert Street is this lovely brick home nestled on a great big block full of beautiful garden trees and shrubs. It will be someone’s ‘dream come true!’
And it’s a double brick home people, double brick – nice and warm in winter, nice and cool in summer and as strong as you can get!
The well fenced 845sqm approx. block gives you the space to spread out – with good sized front and back yards and enough space beside the house to drive into the backyard! Enjoy the full concrete drive all the way into the garage and welcome the convenience of having internal access from there straight into the house.
This delightful 3 bedroom double brick home features:
– A nice big green block – 845sqm approx.
– Wrap-around open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge.
– Built-in robe in main bedroom.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, roof insulation.
– Security system, quality curtains.
– Lovely big pebble-crete front veranda + elevated big timber rear deck looking into the trees.
– Great solid kitchen: new electric stove/oven.
– Internal access to garage and laundry (you could convert the garage to more living space if needed and there’s space to install a 2nd shower/toilet in the laundry too!).
– Walk to High School and Primary School.
– On the town bus route.
– Under 4 minutes drive to Kempsey town center, under 20 minutes drive to famous Crescent Head beach, and under 35 minutes to Port Macquarie.
“It’s very tidy, very clean and very solid – and it also happens to be a very pretty block with a wonderful established, easy-maintenance garden of bird and butterfly attracting trees and shrubs. It’s just a very enjoyable home!”
Call any day, anytime to arrange your viewing.