Yes, some homes do just ‘have it’. The ‘it, that special feeling you get when you walk through a home. This one definitely has it!
Firstly it is the big block with the home sitting proudly up high commanding views out over town. Secondly it’s the size of the home – the big number of living spaces, the size of the living spaces, the big wide hallway, the big bedrooms, the big storage, the big deck the big shed, the high ceilings – it’s just all about big space and freedom.
Plus, it’s got character and warmth! It’s homely. It’s just got ‘it’.
Located in a very quiet little street in the middle of West Kempsey the whole family can walk everywhere from here – Primary Schools only 2 blocks away, High School & Tafe only 2 blocks away, West Kempsey shopping 3 blocks away, Hospital and Hotels and Clubs only 3 or 4 blocks away. And it’s all flood-free, you’re up on a hill with a view out over town.
The beautiful breakdown:
– 1,061sqm block – big front and rear yard.
– Very spacious big-boned weatherboard home: 4 bedroom, 2 living rooms, study, 1 bathroom, big back deck, big laundry, 2nd toilet.
– One very big separate timber barn-style shed with raised workshop (could be converted easily to studio) and double garage + power and concrete floor.
– Stunning timber floors in lounge, kitchen and family rooms.
– Massive modern kitchen: dishwasher, gas stove/electric oven.
– Solar hot water, slow combustion fire, ceiling fans.
– Built-in robes.
“It’s just a wonderful home – something you don’t see every day. Little to do to get this one just perfect but for now, move and smile!”
Call us any day, anytime!