Sitting high in West Kempsey, taking in a glorious outlook of the magnificent Macleay River and seemingly endless countryside all the way to the Great Dividing Range – homes such as these are tightly held by loving owners, rarely offered to the public.
“If you can get on the river in West Kempsey – it’s not like living in town, it’s a whole different world, a spectacular way to live! It’s having the best of both worlds: town convenience with rural and river atmosphere!”
You just don’t get opportunities like this very often: gorgeous character home, big usable riverfront block where you can walk to town, school, hospital and the club!
This perfectly presented weatherboard family home emits a warmth that comes from the care and pride that the current owners have poured into it over the last 20+ years – you can move in and do nothing if you wish or you could do ‘The Block’ on it and create your own river front masterpiece. One thing is for sure – you’ve got the location, location, location, so the property will always hold its value.
Here’s the breakdown:
– STUNNING RIVERFRONT BLOCK – 2,232sqm approx. – on the flood-free high side, with breathtaking views of the sparkling river, the lush green cattle fields and the majestic mountains.
– Landscaped to the water’s edge – your own private fishing, swimming, pondering spot!
– Much loved, owner-occupied family home: 4 bedrooms, 3 living rooms, 1 bathroom weatherboard charmer.
– The 3 living areas: formal lounge room complete with fireplace, formal dining room with second fireplace, and kids rumpus room.
– Huge kitchen in great condition: electric cooking.
– Drive through access into backyard.
– Single garage/workshop, 2 carports.
Be quick or you may have to wait another 5yrs for a chance at something like this. Call us any day, any time.
MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON