This is a truly delightful home, pool and shed setting on a few lush green acres. What’s so great is that it’s so private, it’s got a rural outlook with green paddocks dotted with cows, a north easterly breeze, gorgeous neighbours, if and when you need them, and it’s only 10 minutes from Kempsey and close to Aldavilla Primary School.
The location and setting of this home is perfect – down your own drive, off the end of a quiet cul-de-sac you’ll find this home is well off the public road and any passing traffic – so if you want to hide-away then this is one for you.
The owners have done a wonderful job painting and re-carpeting and getting the outside just perfect so the lucky new owners can come in and enjoy the open spaces and freedom this place offers. And if you’re quick you may get in before Christmas – imagine plunging in the pool after a hot summer day while the BBQ is sizzling away, imagine looking up at night while you float around looking at nothing but the big sky and stars up above.
This is a home to admire and adore – it’s just got that lovely fresh and sunny vibe. And this is a block to really enjoy – perfectly presented, lush green lawns, rich soils, level and easily accessible. You can leave it as it is, or go to town and plant it out knowing everything grows out here or, you could fence of a paddock or two and have a horse or a few alpacas. Indeed I was told it makes for a perfect soccer pitch for the kids too!
Quick and easy:
– 1.05Ha. (2.59Ac)
– 4 BED, 2 BATH, 3 CAR, brick and tile home and shed.
– Formal lounge, sitting room, dining/family room, large studio room.
– Centralised kitchen with gorgeous light and views: electric cooking, dishwasher, large pantry.
– Impeccable presentation.
– Fresh internal paint.
– New modern carpets in lounge, family and bedrooms to match tiled kitchen/dining/hallway.
– Walk-in robe and en-suite to main bedroom.
– In-ground pool straight off the BBQ area.
– Wonderful separate triple garage workshop with wrap-around ground-level verandah for either trailer or boat storage, or a great ‘entertaining space’.
– Gorgeous chook house/run, raised veggie boxes, fruit trees.
This is a place you really can come home, spread out and relax in – everywhere you look it’s just beautiful (inside and out). One of the nicest places to live. Be quick, it’s too good to last long. Call us any day, anytime.