Wow! That was my first reaction when I learnt what this property had to offer. This one has real potential – it’ is already Council Approved for sub-division into two blocks. What a rare find!
Yes, you can complete the subdivision and sell the house block or the vacant block, or build on the block (rent one and live in one or rent both)! You can help finance the new build with the current rental – great tenants paying $340 per week who wish to stay!
Like I said, wow! Not only is the gorgeous character home in our fabulous riverside village of Frederickton, or ‘Freddo’ as the locals call it but it has ‘options’. This big corner block can be subdivided and it already comes with a very neat 5-bedroom home.
You could live in the existing house while you build your new one, or keep the house tenanted to help finance your build. You could sell one to help recoup the costs of the other. Or you could just keep the property as is and enjoy the great view off the back veranda and have lots of extra space for whatever you need it for!
The home itself is in great condition, with extra rooms to accommodate a large family. Just move in and start smiling!
Here are the details:
– Landscaped, fully fenced corner block – 1343sqm approx.
– DA approval for subdivision.
– Strong, classic weatherboard home in great condition.
– 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
– Separate formal lounge room.
– Modern, fresh kitchen: gas stove, electric oven.
– Combined shower/bathtub and toilet in main bathroom.
– Laundry with second toilet and bathtub.
– High ceilings.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Floating floors throughout most of the home – carpet to 3 bedrooms.
– Large, covered rear deck with lovely outlook.
– Single lock up garage.
– Solar hot water service.
– 5 minutes to Kempsey, 3 minutes to Freeway access – 35 minutes to Port Macquarie.
Homes in Frederickton are selling fast with options few and far between. This neat and unique property represents an excellent investment decision, exceptional value and lifestyle opportunity – with so much potential it won’t last long. Call any day, any time.