Now here’s one you can get into straight away! This one is empty and waiting for the next lucky owners. Get in and get happy knowing you’ve bought a good solid brick and tile – the type that saves you thousands in painting and maintenance over the years. This one is presented in fine shape.
Positioned mere minutes from town on a lovely, level block with its own privacy hedge this one will make you feel like you are in your own little oasis (yet you’ll pinch yourself to find you are only a hop-skip-jump to shopping and Freeway access).
Yes, Freeway access is just 3 minutes away and whether you want Port Macquarie or Coffs Harbour you’ll be on your way in half a coffee cup. Speaking of coffee – two of the best brews in town are only a short stroll away too!
The house sits in the middle of the yard nicely where kids and dogs can chase each other around and around and around. The corner block also provides access into the yard if you really need space for a caravan or boat.
Here’s the essentials:
– Landscaped, fully fenced level corner block – 616sqm.
– Solid, dependable 1980’s brick and tile home.
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 garage.
– Formal lounge wrapping to dining and kitchen.
– Neat and tidy kitchen: electric stove, oven and range hood.
– High ceilings.
– Built-in robes.
– Polished hardwood flooring and new carpet.
– Split cycle air conditioning in main bedroom.
– Generous bathroom: separate shower and bath tub, separate toilet.
– Single lock up garage: internal and external access.
– Brand new Colorbond fascia’s.
– Easy 1.5km walk into Kempsey town shopping.
– 20 minutes to pristine Crescent Head beaches.
– 35 minutes to Port Macquarie.
– 3 minutes to Freeway access.
– Would easily rent at $320/wk.
All in all, a perfect example of a well-rounded, neat and tidy brick and tile home, minutes from all amenities.This home is currently vacant and ready for you to move in so don’t waste time – call us any day, any time!