Ahh finally, a stylish brick home in Frederickton on a quiet street! This one has the cues and versatile floorplan to ‘play with’ and create a modern masterpiece. You’ll love the super high raked ceilings with exposed beams with the split level between sleeping and living areas – the visual as soon as you step in is a ‘wow’. This home is far more than an average house design – this is one with a character and one with wonderful potential.
So it’s not just a solid, low maintenance brick and tile – yes it has style but it also has presentation plus! We all know how presentation sells – well this home will have buyers extremely happy and impressed with the ‘walk in, do nothing’ condition and presentation.
So for the masses of buyers waiting for Frederickton – here’s the perfect solid and stylish home for you! ‘Fredo’ is a local favourite – a village up on the hill, yet on the river, a few minutes from the Kempsey town centre and the Freeway access as well. Yes, the Freeway access is a mere 2 minutes drive away – so getting to Port Macquarie or Coffs Harbour is super easy and quick. And Edgar Street is the quietest street in the village – a family friendly street with great neighbours.
And yes, it is currently vacant – so you can move in very quickly if you need!
Here it is in a nutshell:
– A neat, level 561sqm approx block – easy side access into the backyard.
– A solid brick and tile split level home with high raked ceilings.
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 carport.
– Modern kitchen: double sink, breakfast bench, electric stove, oven and range hood.
– Large main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
– En-suite to main bedroom.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, gas heating.
– Fresh internal paint, brand new carpet to lounge room and main bedroom.
– Delightful alfresco space in the backyard with a big covered BBQ area complete with sun shades.
– Huge carport that can easily convert to a garage.
– Large garden shed in the back yard.
– 2 minutes to freeway access, 35 minutes to Port Macquarie.
– 20 minutes to pristine South West Rocks beaches, 5 minutes to Kempsey town centre.
To find a solid, brick and tile home in this condition and in the middle of Frederickton can be quite difficult indeed. It’s all yours for the taking, be quick as homes in Frederickton have been selling fast. Call us any day, any time to make it yours!