Location, location, location! Here’s a great solid weatherboard home so close to the West Kempsey shopping precinct you can throw away the car! Homes like this are highly sought for their location.
This very solid and straight home is presented to you in good condition, with very little to spend to make it totally perfect – a little rusty gutter at the rear and a little internal paint if you wish! Other than that, you could move in and enjoy straight away or find a tenant and rent it straight away. This location rents really well also – rental return should be somewhere around $300-$320/wk.
Being the home of the owner of a home security business you’ll find an alarm system, motorized remote external roller shutters and security screens – why not, it’s his business after all!
So if you have been dreaming of getting a neat little home within an easy stroll to shops than look no further – they don’t come much neater than this at the $250,000 mark. This is just a really good honest home.
Here it is all wrapped up:
– Lovely sizeable block of 674sqm approx.
– Very neat and solid weatherboard home.
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
– Good iron roof, good brick piers.
– Really well painted on the exterior.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans.
– Ornate original antique fire place.
– Shower over spa bath.
– Security system.
– Separate single carport.
– Garden shed.
– Excellent concreted back patio/driveway.
– Fenced for dogs.
– Only 1 block from the West Kempsey shopping precinct.
Call us any day, anytime.