This A-frame home is offered at an amazing price – you better believe it and act quickly.
Arguably the stand-out feature of this home is the lovely rural view across the road and the peace and quiet of living on the fringe – it’s a lovely morning on the verandah with a cuppa watching the kangaroos hopping down the street!
Yeah, it’s typically a very quiet little no-through street with only the race track and one other house on the other side and kangaroos jumping down the street!
It’s not often the Greenhill bike track gets used (maybe 6 times a year) and I believe they offer you free tickets – it’s lots of fun, you could even watch from your verandah!
There’s plenty of room to drive into the backyard and put up a shed or carport too!
The cute little 2 bedroom Western Red Cedar A-frame cottage is just perfect for the single person or young couple.
– 550sqm approx gentle block with stunning rural views!
– Open-plan downstairs: lounge/dining/kitchen.
– Downstairs bathroom/laundry combined.
– Upstairs: 2 separate sleeping areas: built-in robes to the main bedroom.
– Newish vinyl floors downstairs.
– Awesome big chef-style oven/stove.
– Newish tile bench tops and splash back.
– Newish tile laundry floor/shower recess.
– Front and back veranda.
– Good iron roof, good piers.
– Town water, sewer, tar road.
– In the Aldavilla Primary School precinct.
Hurry up, pick up the phone…own it, why pay rent? Call us any day, anytime.