North Queenslander style home right here in Kempsey! Oh the charm, oh the views!
From the backyard tropical garden with its timber garden deck and gazebo to the amazing river views from the front verandah you’ll love living here if you love character, gardens and views!
Yes, this home commands a position to take in the lush green rural lands and the big sparkling waters of the mighty Macleay River and this view can’t be built out! The joy of living on the fringe of town is that you get a rural vibe with town convenience!
Indeed, if you are chilling out on the back ‘garden verandah’ you could be forgiven for thinking you are in a tropical North Queenslander getaway and not in Kempsey town at all.
Another super amazing thing is that this property isn’t that far from Crescent Head beaches either – a mere 20 minute casual drive with your surfboard and you’ll be in paradise. So here you can have the country life and the beach life on a budget!
And hey, with a block this big, you could if you wish, build an awesome granny flat in the back yard – oh what views would it have!
Nice and brief:
– 1,942sqm approx. north facing block in quiet scenic location.
– Stunning rural and river views.
– Gorgeous character timber home.
– 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 garage.
– Formal lounge room, sunroom.
– Big covered front verandah.
– Big covered back verandah.
– Modern kitchen.
– Built-in robes.
– New iron roof.
– Timber shed, steel garden shed.
– Bore and pump for endless garden water.
– Town water, power, phone, tar road, sewer, waste collection, bus.
– Walk to High School and Primary School.
– 6km to Kempsey town center, 22km to Crescent Head beach.
Homes with land, water and views like this don’t come by very often at this price! Call us any day, anytime.