Now this is ‘inner city living’ Kempsey style – an older style hardwood character home brought to life again with a total remodeling located just off the bridge on the East side where you have your own trendy corner store café only 100m away for your morning cappuccino before walking over the river to work. A nice start to the day!
Come home and chill out on the spacious front deck watching the world go by, taking in the river views and green tree top canopy. The deck is just the spot to hang out with friends!
It’s a special flood-free, East Kempsey position with beautiful views and all within a short 200m stroll to the center of town and all the shops and services.
This original East Kempsey home has just had a stunning makeover and wow, it’s hip, it’s cool and it’s classically charming. When you are up in the home you have a secure, comfortable feel. You get to feel like you are up in a castle overlooking the township and lands below. If you want a simple and carefree lifestyle near town where you can literally ‘sell-the-car’ and walk everywhere than this is it.
Less than two years ago this home had a marvelous renovation with a lot of ‘new’ put back into the home:
– New funky kitchen/ new appliances new plumbing.
– New stylish and spacious bathroom.
– Freshly polished heritage floor boards.
– New interior paint.
– New bright and happy laundry.
– New ceiling fans.
– New lighting.
– New blinds.
– New security screens.
– New roller door.
– And some new bling here and there.
Other wonderful features:
– 613sqm approx block.
– 12′ ceilings.
– Open plan design thanks to the new renovation!
– Beautiful sunlight beaming through.
– Large built-in robes to the main bedroom.
– Coloured glass paneling.
– Terraced backyard, built in BBQ, garden shed, new garden beds.
This one is absolutely gorgeous – come and see for yourself. Call us any day, anytime to have a look at this beautiful East Kempsey home.