This is a highly sort after design – a traditional 4 bedroom home with the space and services to easily create a wonderful separate self-contained studio downstairs with little money.
Yes, so this could be perfect for the large family or the extended family living scenario. Or, maybe even as a second income – a bit of cash if you rent out the downstairs!
This home is perfectly placed in a quiet little street and right beside a small park – so you have neighbour’s on one side only, it’s parkland on the other side and to the rear! It’s perfect!
Two of the other great features of this massively built brick home is it’s hardwood frame (not soft pine like most new homes today) and, the 3 garages underneath (which can be fully or partly made into a separate studio with plumbing, water and power already there). There’s also more room in the back yard to park more cars, vans, boats etc.
Here’s the brief:
– A 558sqm approx block adjacent to small neighbourhood park – allowing no neighbours on 2 sides.
– Solid brick home with hardwood frame and Colorbond roof.
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 garages.
– Huge underneath storage with 3rd toilet + laundry.
– Easy driving access into the backyard.
– Features: open-plan living, en-suite to main, built-in robes to all bedrooms, 3-way main bathroom, dishwasher, internal access to downstairs garages/store rooms.
– Privacy gardens!
– Level access into front door!
– Walk to Hospital, High Schools and Bowling Club.
You’ve got to see it to believe it! Call any day, anytime.