This is more than brick and tile home on a few acres on the river – although finding such a property is amazingly hard to find, this one is also sub-dividable (and it won’t cost much to sub-divide).
This isn’t your everyday house on a few acres – just to explain why:
– It ‘basically’ has direct Macleay River Frontage and uninterrupted, stunning rural and river views.
– It is sub-dividable into 2 separate blocks (house on one/old renovated dairy bales on the other).
– Power and water already at the old dairy bales on the river (which could become the new sub-divided 1Ha. river front block).
– So the sub-division would not cost much (maybe $15,000) because you already have power and water.
– Also there is a Crown Reserve outside of the boundary that the neighbour is using as access to their home so, I’m assuming can also be used for access to the new sub-divided block if ever you do sub-divide. But if not, there’s plenty of room on your land to provide access to the back riverfront block.
So if you are searching for a couple of acres of vacant land on the river, with amazing river and rural views than consider getting it this way – more money up front but you can sell off the house and end up getting the block for an amazing price in the end. Or, you could keep the house and rent it out or put the family in there!
Or you could just keep it as it is and enjoy all this to yourself – here is what is on offer now:
– 2.67Ha. (6.6Ac) with direct frontage to deep water Macleay River.
– Magical, breathtaking, heaving river, rural and mountain views.
– Amazing rich soils and pasture.
– Sensational, panoramic views all the way to the mountains.
– 3 bedroom,1 bathroom, 2 garage brick and tile home, recently painted inside and out, new modern kitchen and the carpets and tiles ripped up ready for ‘you’ to create your own finishes.
– Home layout comprises: formal lounge, formal dining, family room, bar, 3-way bathroom, internal access to double garage, laundry, large covered rear entertaining patio.
– The new kitchen is super sleek and stylish: gas cooktop, electric oven, stylish range hood, double sink and stone bench tops.
– Other features of the home include: built-in robes, slow combustion fire.
– Town water, waste collection, perfect mobile reception, NBN.
– 10 minutes to Kempsey and 20 minutes to Crescent Head beaches
Call us any day, anytime to truly discover how great this one i