Now this one is a little special – this is an older-style character home that was relocated onto this lovely pastured block only minutes from the Kempsey town center. Yeah, so if you are one of those people that just love the look and charms of the old timber homes then here you will have the best of both worlds! You will have the old charm on top with the surety that that the brick peirs, the iron roof, the plumbing and wiring are all modern and renewed or replaced when the home was relocated.
And, if you need a home with a good bit of space – then this one could be used as a 4 bedroom home easily. One of the nice aspects of the old homes is also the high ceilings and open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge/deck living space.
The acreage is pastured perfect for cattle or horses or horticulture. Indeed, if you didn’t want all the acres for yourself you would have an easy job of it to lease the land out for horse agistment at $20/head/week (and I’d say you would easily get 4-6 horses on here). Now that’s a nice bit of side income!
And the other spectacular feature is the location: it’s only 7 minutes to the Kempsey town center and 1 minute to the very sort after Aldavilla Primary School. It’s so great to find some decent acres, a great home and a big shed so close to town. It’s the perfect lifestyle to bring up the kids – a bit of space yet close enough for school, work and play.
Here’s the basics:
– 6.66Ha (16.5Ac) of lovely rolling green open pastures looking to the north!
– 3 to 4 bedroom,1 bathroom character timber home with wrap around verandahs, back deck.
– Open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge/back deck.
– High ceilings and French doors.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion fire.
– Built-in robes to the main bedroom.
– 9m x 6m Colorbond shed.
– 7min. to Kempsey town center, 1min. to Aldavilla Primary School, 25min. to Crescent Head beaches.
– Tar road, town water, waste collection.
The property is empty and able to be lived in straight away. Call us any day, anytime.