Yes, it is double brick home – it’s strong and sound and still with its design quite striking and full of character. And oh my, yes the views are what one pictures when they say ‘rolling green hills’ – it’s as green as green and the hills overlap and drift off to the horizon. The neighbours are far away and not really in sight. It’s perfect…and yet there’s more.
Yes indeed this rural life gets better because: it’s under 15 minutes to the ocean, it’s a couple of kilometers to the cute little village where you can catch a train anywhere between Sydney and Brisbane, the house and slopes are due North, it’s just enough land without being too much (if you know what I mean) and, there’s some absolutely beautiful trees and birdlife, yes it’s just absolutely beautiful to the eye – the vista is simply heavenly.
Please note: property still being tidied up for sale and small painting jobs and gardening jobs underway (more pics coming when finished, if not sold prior).
This little picnic basket comprises:
– 6.9Ha. (17Ac) or lovely green grass, 2 soft hills falling to water ways in the middle where you find that lovely big dam.
– A wonderful double brick country homestead with character and uniqueness.
– 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 Living spaces. Perfect layout allows for parents at one end, kids/ inlaws at the other end.
– New modern kitchen: granite tops, soft-close draws, subway tiles, double-filtered water.
– Slow combustion fire, reverse cycle air conditioning x 4.
– NBN fixed wireless, 4G network.
– 9m x 9m Barn-style Colorbond shed + double carports.
– 4kw solar system + smart meter.
– 300L solar hotwater system.
– Fully fenced: house yard, horse paddock, machinery and utilities yard, big back paddock with dam.
– 2 waterways, 2 dams, 2 x 22,500L water tanks, 1 x 4,000L water tank, 1 x 200L water tank.
– Waste collection! Yes! There are weekly wast collection services…perfect.
– Primary Schools only 10 minutes drive away.
– Freeway on/off ramp 2 minutes drive away.
I could go on and on and on about how beautiful this whole property is but lucky for you I wont…I’ll just wait for your call and show you around…call any day, anytime.