Now this is a very lovely, very big brick home – indeed, it’s rare to find homes of this caliber on a rural block around our area.
This outstanding homestead rests on a magical block offering 360 degree views for as far as the eye can see. The home itself is located just down the north slope, perfectly protected and gathering the winter sun, the summer breeze and the most heavenly views.
You’ll love the verandas on this home, it’s probably where you’ll live 8 months of the year! And any bloke is going to love, love, love the sheds.
And, if you need that extra little space for visitors – there is an older style caravan/permanent annex up near the sheds. Oh yeah, it’s got power and water.
Just quickly, here are the very basics:
– 52Ha (126Ac) of flat to undulating grazing acres and light bushland.
– A big beautiful brick and Colorbond home: 3 bedrooms, open-plan kitchen/dining/family, huge separate formal lounge room, attached 4 car carport.
– Features: lovely high raked timber ceilings throughout all living areas, cork floors in kitchen/dining/family, carpet in all other rooms, walk-in robe and en-suite to main bedroom, big huge stand-alone gas stove/electric oven, dishwasher, huge pantry, slow combustion fire, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioner.
– Caravan + permanent annexe – perfect for guest accommodation! (Power/water).
– 18m x 9m machinery/workshop.
– 6m x 10m lock-up garage/workshop.
– Tar road access, mail, school bus, power, phone, perfect mobile/internet reception.
– 80% cleared arable acres, 8 well-fenced paddocks, stock yards.
– 4 dams + 2 x 22,500L poly water tanks.
– Only 1.5km to the stunning Toorooka bridge river crossing for fishing and fun.
– 2 minutes drive to friendly little country village, Willawarrin, where you find a little Primary School, Gereral Store/Petrol Station/Post Office/Take-Away, Hotel, Rural Store and community hall, sporting fields and amentities.
– 25 minutes drive back into Kempsey.
I can’t wait to drive you around this property and watch your jaw hit the ground when you see the views. Oh, you know you can build a second dwelling if you wish and the best spot is right up ontop of the hill where you can ‘see the world’. It’s magic!
This is one of the best! Call any day/anytime to chat and organise your inspection.