Wow, wow, wow! This is not only a spectacular draw-dropping home and farm package on the river with the most amazing views – this one is priced to sell.
This is definitely one of the very best in our area – something you don’t get the chance to buy very often.
A magnificent home perched on the high flood-free river bank with a breathtaking 2km stretch of river right in front of you to admire. Views of the river from 60% of the home, the other 40% get to marvel at the rolling green hills and the mountain backdrop.
This is the dream where you can all live together and not be in each other’s pocket!
Here’s a simple breakdown:
– 53Ha. (130Ac) under 20 minutes west of Kempsey.
– Macleay River frontage, breathtaking driving access to water’s edge – ever-flowing freshwater; magic for swimming, fishing and canoeing.
– Very, very private home setting.
– Impeccable and palatial brick home to accommodate a large family or perhaps a B&B type scenario.
– West Wing: 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge room, rumpus room, laundry.
– Central Living: lounge room, kitchen, dining, sunroom.
– East Wing: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge room.
– Home is designed/wired/plumbed so that with the quick and easy installation of a kitchen the East Wing will become a very spacious 2BR attached granny flat.
– The most amazing kitchen – not just beautiful, not just large but perfectly central and with views of the river!
– The kitchen is designed for specific working and serving stations: 5 separate work stations, 1 central island, 3 sinks, 2 ovens, 1 indoor BBQ, 1 gas stove and a walk-in pantry.
– Polished timber floors, high cathedral ceilings.
– Spectacular in-ground rock pool.
– 18m x 9m machinery shed: power, part concrete floor/lock-up.
– Brilliant cattle yards, crush, ramp.
– 3 Phase power at the house.
– Macleay River frontage, Lovelocks Creek frontage, 4 dams + watered gully.
– School bus and mail at the gate.
– 40 minutes to world class beaches of Crescent Head.
This is one of those properties that I can guarantee that upon inspection you will be more impressed than what the photos are telling you now!
Call us any day, anytime to arrange your personal tour.