It’s been a long time coming but finally we have a dreamy timber home in lush green garden utopia for you. This one is for all the earthlings out there – the character timber home lovers, the tree-huggers, the wildlife lovers and admirers and artists and romantics.
Not an easy home to photograph from outside due to the green life surrounding but trust me, if you love unique, one-of-a-kind timber homes planted in nature than this one is for you!
Many years ago this property was the home of a nursery and well, it looks like one of everything was planted and tendered and a beautiful ‘botanical garden’ flourished. I estimated at least one hundred species of trees or shrubs on this property from ornamentals to fruit and nut, hardwoods and soft woods.
There’s also a plethora of amazing birdlife to be admired and excited by and most you can witness direct from your armchair or verandah.
Yessabah is a highly desired rural locale not far from town yet close to the hills and mountains, the State Forests and National Parks – it’s nature’s playground all around if you love the outdoors.
This lovely slice of paradise elevates from the road gently and then a little more steeply – there’s some amazing views to be had with a little ‘thinning’ of some of the trees if you like. You will be able to enjoy views all the way to the mountain ranges and over the lovely big dam below. As I’ve said to many buyers before, “I’d rather start with too many trees than wait 30years for them to grow – life’s too short for that!”
Here’s the basics:
– 14.59Ha (36Ac) approx. block, around 15 minutes west of Kempsey on tar road.
– A green, nature lovers block predominantly with one cleared paddock.
– Gorgeous one-of-a-kind full timber home, full of character.
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
– Mezzanine study, huge wrap-around sunroom + 2 separate verandahs.
– Amazing big walk-in pantry.
– Amazing big laundry with garden views.
– Double-sided fire place.
– Wonderful big 3 bay machinery shed – 3 roller doors, power and lights, concrete floor.
– Small timber storage shed: power, lights.
– Solar hot water.
– Power box located at another second possible building site.
– 2 great dams.
– 2 big rainwater tanks, 1 big dam water tank.
I can’t wait to walk you around this beautiful world – it’s one of those hard to photograph properties, much better in real life when you can ‘see and feel it’.
Call us any day, anytime.