What? Is exactly what I said when the sellers briefed me over the phone – wow, how unique is this place. There wouldn’t be many other properties that could boast having National Park at their back door, tar sealed road access and all of 10 minutes drive from town.
There’s also a spectacular view to be had if one were to trim a few trees – a view out over the valley and all the way to the mountains.
Quick and easy:
– 4.59Ha. (11.34Ac) gentle hilltop.
– Bordering National Park.
– 10 minutes from Kempsey.
– Solid and fresh older-style farm house: 4 bed, 1 bath.
– Lounge room, dining room, kitchen room, sunroom (or 4th bedroom), study, verandah.
– Beautiful fresh new internal paint throughout.
– Beautiful fresh new carpet throughout.
– Slow combustion fire.
– Disabled/wheelchair bathroom.
– Separate double garage steel shed.
– Separate Colorbond studio: bedroom, lounge room, walk-in robe; lined perfectly with plasterboard, powered and carpeted.
– Several good timber/iron car/boat/trailer shelter sheds.
– Power, phone, nbn internet, tank water, septic sewer, tar road.
– Approx. 30,000L water tank storage + 2 dams.
– Boundary fenced but poor condition.
– 10 minutes to Kempsey.
– 25 minutes to the beaches of Crescent Head.
– 35 minutes to Port Macquarie.
Bring your horses, your dogs, your chooks and your toys! At this price you had better hurry up! Call us any day, anytime.