This is the best farm in the valley – all set up and ready for you to continue “living the dream”.
The dream of being way away out in the mountains away from general town life and all its trappings and to live with nature and the seasons as closely as you can; the dream of only going to town once a week or fortnight to get some supplies.
The dream to raise your own animals to live on and the dream to walk down the paddock to catch a fish for dinner. The dream to grow veggies and pick fruit from your orchard, to routinely collect the chook eggs and milk the cow every day.
The dream to train horses and go for big rides to the top of the mountain where you can see forever. The dream to have stables and a round pen and feed shed and tack room for you and for them.
The dream to have an afternoon siesta on the verandah listening to the river babbling below and to come in on a cold night to light the fire and be mesmerized by the crackling and popping and the dancing flames.
The dream of having a rural community that is there when you need them or are otherwise more than happy to stay right away. The dream to have the safety of permanent water, some good pastures and timber and therefore be quite carefree.
Wake up, pinch yourself, this is one of the best set-up farms I’ve ever seen – here’s what you get:
– 145Ha. (358Ac) of mountain valley – steep ridges on both sides running down to cleared hills and creek flats with the river in the middle. 50% cleared.
– 1.5km of permanent, fresh, clear, running river water right through the middle.
– 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom farmhouse with a great verandah.
– Machinery/tractor shed + workshop shed.
– Meat house.
– Hay shed.
– Covered round yard, 2 perfect stables + automated water.
– Steel dog kennels.
– Sheep yards/shelters.
– 2 great sets of steel cattle yards. One near is covered with excellent crush, calf cradle, ramp + lighting.
– Steel meshed veggie garden house.
– Automated garden and orchard irrigation.
– Approx. 51,000L water tank storage over 5 tanks + pump on the creek.
– 5 paddocks.
– Easy access -1 hour 30 minutes drive west of Kempsey or east of Armidale.
So if you aren’t a full cash buyer and require finance from a bank please check with your bank will they finance you to buy 145Ha. with the deposit and/or equity you have – larger acreages are not like buying a residential property.
Or call us any day/anytime to help you along the way.
We can’t wait to see who gets this one.