Now this one has a beautiful big bit of everything when it comes to the best of the best in rural living and relaxation.
Only a few minutes from the Bellbrook village, off tar road, you will find this fully set-up lifestyle farm. Bellbrook is referred to as the gateway to the mountains – to the big Great Divide, the State Forests, National Parks, creeks and rivers. If you love Bass fishing you’ll be in heaven – every flick of the rod can land a fish!
Bellbrook village has a great Primary School, General Store, Hotel and some of the friendliest people you can find. School bus at the gate to take the big kids to High Schools in Kempsey! You can duck into the village for a friendly catch up at the pub, kids can easily get to schools and all but your own driveway is tar! It’s the dream!
Whether you are a cattle farmer, a horse rider, a fishing nut, an adventurer, artist or shed tinkerer (or a bit of every one of those) you will find this property will satisfy all your dreams – and not many properties can boast that! But for the farmer, this is a sweet little valley system with some nice juicy pick either side of the watered gully and some good clean hills. For the non-farmer, we’ve even got an already built-in income from agistment if you wish to just enjoy the property without the work of raising animals.
Here’s the snapshot:
– 46Ha. (115 Ac) approx. of beautiful hinterland grazing country.
– Massive 10yr old shed-style home on the hill with the most magnificent 360 degree views + amazing breezes.
– 4 bedrooms, large office, 1 bathroom (2 toilets), 3 carports.
– High ceilings.
– Huge walk-in linen press/storage room.
– Built-in robes to every bedroom.
– Large open living area 189sqm flowing to 2.5m verandahs.
– Floating floors throughout.
– RC air con, SC fire.
– Solar hot water.
– Gas Stove/Electric Oven.
– 3x 22,500L water tanks, 1x 33,000L water tank.
– 2 good quality spring fed dams + watered gully system.
– 14m x 8m machinery shed: 2 lock-up bays, 2 open bays.
– 2 sets of cattle yards: one amazing big solid set permanent steel cattle yards (with 6′ high rails, drafting pound, rotary force, crush and cradle) and a small set of portable yards + permanent ramp.
– Carrying conservatively around 20 Cows + calves.
– 3 paddocks + horse paddock (including one 7acre paddock across the road – also with a set of cattle yards).
– School bus, waste pick-up.
Get straight on the phone and get straight into your new rural life. Call anyday, any time