Well, if you don’t buy it I will!!! This has got to be one of the best investment and lifestyle opportunities to hit the market for years!
Yes this is sub-dividable land folks – minimum size allowed is 1Ha. (2.5Ac) – what a great investment, imagine what blocks out on Crescent Head Road would be worth in 20yrs! You could live in it and enjoy all of it until it was time to develop or, do it now!
Located 4.5km off Macleay Valley Way toward Crescent Head this is a terrific location to live, work and play – the Freeway is just over 7km away! Easy life here you come!
The old house is very solid but does require ‘beautification’ and it wouldn’t be difficult.
Here’s the basics:
– 11.7Ha. (29Ac) approx. – zoned R5 Large Lot Residential – sub-dividable into 1Ha. blocks.
– 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car home.
– Main living downstairs: kitchen, family, dining.
– Upstairs: bedrooms, laundry, sitting room, bathroom.
– Slow combustion fire.
– Town water, new septic system.
– Power, phone.
– Approx. 10 acres cleared/park-landed, balance is light bushland.
Splash a bit of cash at the home to jazz it up and happy days, there’s a great home or income! Ready, set…sold to the highest offer! I have a feeling there will be a bidding war on this one!
Call us any day, anytime.