If you are looking for what country people call a ‘good paddock’ – then look no further! If you are looking for a coastal block on some tidal water – well ‘hello’! If you are looking to be close to beaches, then this could be it! And, if you want to move in and not fix up someone else’s mistakes and mismanagement, then this is definitely going to impress.
This is the blue ribbon paddock of Kinchela Creek with amazing home and farm infrastructure and it just happens to be in tip-top condition and presentation. So if you want a really good beef grazing paddock, a good bit of tidal water for your fishing and mud crabbing and within easy access to everything like beaches, quaint villages, freeway and major shopping than you can step straight into this one and smile from ear to ear!
You could go a long time before you get the chance to buy a ‘good paddock’ – they don’t come easy. This 16Ha. (40Ac) approx. creek front block is one of the best grazing or growing paddocks in the area. It’s recently been made even better by drainage systems to keep the paddocks in prime condition for as many days of the year as possible which will lift your production and make farm life so much more enjoyable. Located just off the main road to the beaches you find this spectacular rural package resting peacefully on the banks of Kinchela Creek – everything to enjoy cattle farming is done and is here in terrific condition.
You can wonder over to the creek (Kinchela Creek) and sit for hours in serenity studying the beauty or you could throw in a line from the bank and catch a few, slip in the tinny, lay a crab trap or explore on your kayak. You can venture all the way to the ocean from here! Life on the creek is not just beautiful but it’s bountiful too!
This is the life:
– 16.47Ha. (40Ac) approx. tidal creek front.
– Under 10-15 minutes to South West Rocks, Hat Head, Crescent Head.
– 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom raised home with spectacular views.
– NEW: appliances, paint, plantation shutters, flooring.
– Massive machinery shed/double garage/workshop: 2 lock-up, 2 massive open.
– New solar hot water system plus 5kW solar pva (ready for Tesla battery).
– Town water and rainwater (28,000L tank) + dam, 3 troughs.
– New galvanized cattle yards/crush/ramp.
– Excellent fencing: 6 paddocks.
– Bio-Security accredited – can sell your beef overseas.
So this is ‘the life’ folks, rural living near beaches, great land, great improvements and great neighbours. Call any day, anytime.