One of the best all-round rural blocks close to town I’ve ever had the pleasure to sell. This beautiful big slice of Australia is what you dream about – a bit of good quality arable land and pasture, some flat, some hill, with some good timber country (some beautiful bushland to look at and admire but also to use for fencing, building and harvesting) not too far out.
And everyone dreams of finding this big paradise not far from town so you can zip into work, school and sports easy. And everyone dreams of finding it on tar too! So many people dream of living on acres like this – they dream about it almost every day, they yearn for it, cry for it, they work for it and save for it.
Well, brake open the piggy bank folks because this is the dream block!
Yep, it’s got all that and more:
– Creek frontage block – 76Ha. (188Ac) approx.
– Dwelling Entitlement.
– Power lines right where you would want to build.
– Stunning and private building sites.
– Approx. 40 acres cleared and well pastured – also an amazing big clean creek flat approx. 25 acres.
– Balance is native bushland – good timber block: Ironbark, Spotted Gum, Blue Gum, Grey Gum, Flooded Gum, White Mahogany, Blackbutt and Box.
– Loads of fencing timber + some future poles and millable timber.
– Old timber cattle yards.
– Fully fenced.
– Carries 25 breeders.
– Creek + 2 dams.
– On tar road – house site would take a little dirt road to get too.
– 15 minutes to Kempsey. 10 minutes to Frederickton.
“Wait til you see the house site and the stunning vista down over big creek flat – it’s just like a dream!”
Call us any day, anytime.