Wow, this one ticks a lot of the boxes! Tar road, 10 minutes to town, neat as a pin, amazing water, picturesque outlook, sheds, bordering State Forest and really ‘nothing to do but move in’. Wooohooo!
How amazing is it to find a property that is on tar road and around 10 minutes to from town that Borders State Forest – riding and adventuring here you come! It’s so rare!
And almost as rare is a hobby farm with such perfect presentation and with such great water – see that big dam, well it looks bigger in real life and when you are up in the home you get to gaze out and look down over it! Plus there’s 4 more dams and 3 water tanks!
Here’s the rap:
– 15Ha. (39Ac) block bordering State Forest.
– Only 10 minutes to Kempsey on tar road.
– Home and hobby farm – perfect presentation all round.
– Home well off the road: 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with amazing screened in wrap-around verandahs.
– Modern look and fit-out.
– Stunning views over lush green lawns, gardens, gumtrees and spectacular big clean dam.
– Super spacious kitchen: awesome stand-alone 900mm stove/oven (with views).
– Tiled living, carpeted bedrooms.
– Built-in robes.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion fire, ceiling fans.
– 3kW solar pva.
– 3 bay lock-up garage with 2nd bathroom attached.
– 16m x 7m 4 bay open farm shed (new Colorbond).
– Great fencing – 2 x dog proof house yards, 3 paddocks, cattle yards.
– Amazing water: exceptionally large main dam + 4 others + 3 water tanks.
– Under 30 minutes to pristine beaches.
“This is just a quality little lifestyle farm in a great spot with ‘free’ State Forest to explore at your back door!” Call us any day, anytime.