Only 14km from Crescent Head or 20km to Port Macquarie yet in the scenic and serene rural lands between and right on the Maria River for world class fishing and boating. Indeed, you can navigate to the sea from here!
Maybe the standout feature of this home is the amazing picnic and camping site down on the river – it’s one of the best I’ve seen down that way for ease of driving and high grassed ground! Amazing spot to spend the day, night, weekends! Big fish, big fun.
Although the gorgeous flood-free home is something to really enjoy as well – with its high ceilings and open spaces. It’s really a very spacious home. And sheds, if you like or need sheds you’ll be smiling from ear-to-ear as well. One of the sheds is a private ‘shed and caravan retreat’ about 300m from the main home.
Glorious fruit and nut trees create a magical oasis. Lots of little extras!
Not to mention the “soon to be tar sealed road” – yes the Government has pledged to tar Maria River Road all the way!
Here’s the snapshot:
– 32.86Ha (81Ac) approx. with direct frontage to the deep tidal waters of Maria River.
– Big beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home up high and dry on a flood-free mound.
– Open-plan living + sunroom + alfresco + super spacious bathroom + super spacious bedroom with built-in robes.
– Features: reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, bakers oven, huge linen press.
– 2 x steel sheds (9m x 6m) (also on flood-free mound) – one shed is tiled and used as a visitors studio.
– Caravan and shed (9m x 6m) retreat located out of sight of main house – perfect for visitors.
– Site shed used as art studio.
– Amazing established fruit and nut trees (Pecan and avocado are huge!).
– Power, septic, NBN satellite, phone line.
– 10% cleared. Fenced.
– 2 dams, 3 x 22,500L water tanks.
– Lots of little extras.
Get the good life – peace and quiet yet right between Crescent Head and Port Macquarie. Call us any day, anytime.