This is one of the most enjoyable locations to live on the land, to get the space you dream of and yet be close to town so you can be at work and school in no time at all – with tar road all the way wooohooo!
Well, this place has been that good it’s been home to the current owners for the last 31yrs! Well, who wouldn’t enjoy a good big home with high ceilings, an in-ground pool, a studio, a big machinery shed and approx 15 hectares of easy acres all about 15 minutes from town!
This property was for all of this time run as either organic or biodynamic for those that would like to know the history of the soils. It’s all set up well for cattle but would also be a great horse property with loads of lovely flat land to exercise and train on.
WATER? Oh yeah it’s all very well set up for water: 2 dams, 4 water tanks, and a spring fed gully. The dams have pump lines leading to a header tank and garden taps! The shed and the house also collect rain water to feed 3 very large tanks.
Ok, ok, ok, here it is quickly:
– 15Ha. (40Ac) only 15 minutes west of Kempsey on tar road.
– Lovely big 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (easy access for wheel chair) home with very high cathedral ceilings.
– Front and back verandahs.
– Centralised kitchen: dining on one side; lounge room on the other.
– Studio with bathroom + 2 rooms with reverse cycle air conditioning.
– 6 x reverse cycle air conditioners between house and studio.
– 3kW solar pva + solar hot water.
– Generator system all set up for any blackouts!
– 20m x 10m machinery shed: 2 lock-up bays on concrete with electric roller doors + 2 open bays. Power all throughout.
– Sundry timber sheds for feed and fertisiler.
– Wood shed.
– Portable steel cattle yards with crush and ramp.
– House yard + 5 paddocks – electric offset on boundary.
– Orchard: citrus, pecan, macadamia.
– In-ground swimming pool.
With a little rain, just watch this property pop! Call us any day, anytime!